Fire Suppression Professionals Licensing
The Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner issues Certificates of Competency to fire sprinkler contractors. Further the office licenses and permits companies and personnel which install, inspect, recharge, repair, service and/or test portable fire extinguishers or fire suppression systems.
Licensing Fire Sprinkler Contractors, Designers & Inspectors
Effective June 15th, 2021, the Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner is pleased to announce the release of the NEW OCI Citizenserve Portal. The citizens of Georgia can access OCI Professional Services online to apply for professional licenses, submit permit requests, and pay for services online. The forms listed below must be submitted through the Citizenserve Portal in order to apply for a new license or to renew a license.
To set up an account, follow these .
- Water Based Fire Protection Certificate of Competency
- Water Based Fire Protection Designer Application
- Water Based Fire Protection Inspector Application
- Water Based Fire Protection Systems Contractors License
- Water Based Fire Protection Systems Inspection Waiver Affidavit and Inspector Waiver Request
- Citizenship Affidavit
Licensing Fire Extinguisher Professionals
- Engineered Fire Suppression System Permit Application
- Engineered Fire Suppression System License Application
- Pre-Engineered Industrial Permit Application
- Pre-Engineered Industrial License Application
- Provisional Permit Application
- Portable Fire Extinguisher License Application
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Permit Application
- Pre-License Vehicle Inspection for Fire Extinguisher and or Suppression Systems Company/Firm
- Pre-Engineered Kitchen Restaurant Fire Suppression System Permit Application
- Pre-Engineered Kitchen Restaurant Fire Suppression System License Application