Company Licensing & Renewals
New Company Licensing
- Traditional Companies
- Georgia accepts the Uniform Certificate of Authority Application (UCAA) for initial licensing of Traditional Companies.
- More about the licensing process.
- Non-Traditional Companies
- Licensing requirements vary depending on the type of company.
- More information about Non-Traditional Company Filings.
Update Contact and Address Information for Current Active Entities
Regulated entities can update certain address and contact types in real time via a Sircon For States portal. This portal will create a more efficient process for regulated entities to update address and contact information. To access the new portal, an entity will enter their NAIC or license number and a PIN number to update the relevant information.
Of note, regulated companies are required to update changes to any address and contact information within 60 to 90 days, based on the type of information that has changed.
Instructions for Regulated Entities
To update your company’s information, access the Company Address Change Portal:
- Enter your NAIC or license number with the PIN to access the portal.
- If you do not know the PIN, click on “Need Pin?” under the PIN field in the portal. The current PIN contact for your company will be displayed.
- If the contact person is no longer with your company, please contact our office at the email addresses listed below.
- Once in the portal, enter the updates needed.
- Complete the authorized submitter section of the portal.
- Click on “SAVE” and a confirmation page will appear. Once saved, the address change is made in real time.
- Only click “Cancel” if you do not want the change made.
- After reviewing the page, scroll to the lower part of the page.
- If there are more updates to be made, click “Update Another,” which will take you to the address change page.
- If there are no more updates to be made, click “Finished” and you will be directed to the OCI website.
Address changes are applied at the individual company level and cannot be applied across related companies. If address changes are required for related companies, you will need to log in with each NAIC or license number and update each address accordingly.
If you are unable to edit any types of contacts or addresses, please contact the Georgia Department of Insurance at [email protected] for traditional insurance companies and [email protected] for non-traditional companies.
Excluded Address and Contact Information Changes
Please note that changes requiring statutory fees cannot be made through this portal process. Examples of changes requiring statutory fees can include, but are not limited to, changes in a regulated company’s designated service of process, statutory home address, and/or redomestication from one state to another state.
- Traditional Companies renewal processes and forms.
- Non-Traditional Companies processes and forms vary depending on the type of company. More information about Non-Traditional Company Filings.